- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp mayo (I bet spicy mustard would work fabulous!)
- 1 5 oz can of tuna
- 1 small apple, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 tsp chopped onion (I used a spice, otherwise you could use 1/4 of a real onion!)
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- salt & pepper
- lemon juice
- Chop the apple and celery. Add to a bowl
- Drain tuna and add it to the bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup of greek yogurt and 1 tbsp of mayo to the bowl.
- Add spices, salt & pepper, and lemon juice.
- Mix thoroughly and serve in pitas!
Recipe from TheYooperGirl